Paper, packaging and recycling
are our passion – yours, too?
Be part of our team
Work in a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
Always looking for new talents
Speculative applications welcome
- Paper, packaging and recycling
- Be part of our team
- Always looking for new talents
Check out our open career opportunities
If our jobs intrigue you and you would like to take the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to a dynamic team, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Prinzhorn Group
With its 10,000 employees in 15 countries, the Prinzhorn Group is a European market leader in the packaging, paper and recycling industry. With an annual turnover of 2.9 billion Euro, the group ranks among the top 5 in Europe in this segment. The family owned Prinzhorn Group has its headquarters in Vienna / Austria and is structured in three divisions: Dunapack Packaging (corrugated packaging solutions), Hamburger Containerboard (production high-quality corrugated case material products) and Hamburger Recycling Group (collection and trading of secondary rawmaterial).
Take the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to a dynamic team!
At Prinzhorn Group we offer you:
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
- Stable, healthy business with a positive working atmosphere
- Good work-life balance and quality working conditions
- Human resources development, feedback meetings and career opportunities
- Diversity & equality of opportunity
- Health & safety programs
- Modern equipment
- Focus on sustainability
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, discounts, events etc.)
For further questions please contact