Paper, packaging and recycling
are our passion – yours, too?
Be part of our team
Work in a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
Always looking for new talents
Speculative applications welcome
- Paper, packaging and recycling
- Be part of our team
- Always looking for new talents
Your career at Prinzhorn Group
Paper, packaging and recycling are our passion! We’re always looking for passionate, talented people to join our team.
Get more information about Prinzhorn Group as one of the top-employers and check out our current career opportunities.
Check out our open career opportunities
If our jobs intrigue you and you would like to take the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to a dynamic team, we look forward to receiving your application.
The Prinzhorn Group
With its 10,000 employees in 16 countries, the Prinzhorn Group is a European market leader in the packaging, paper and recycling industry. With an annual turnover of 2.3 billion Euro, the group ranks number three in Europe in this segment. The family owned Prinzhorn Group has its headquarters in Vienna / Austria and is structured in three divisions: Dunapack Packaging (corrugated packaging solutions), Hamburger Containerboard (production high-quality corrugated case material products) and Hamburger Recycling Group (collection and trading of secondary rawmaterial).
Take the opportunity to contribute with your expertise to a dynamic team!
At Prinzhorn Group we offer you:
- Work as part of a dynamically growing and internationally operating group
- Stable, healthy business with a positive working atmosphere
- Good work-life balance and quality working conditions
- Human resources development, feedback meetings and career opportunities
- Diversity & equality of opportunity
- Health & safety programs
- Modern equipment
- Focus on sustainability
- Attractive social benefits (staff canteen, employee parking, discounts, events etc.)
For further questions please contact